Become equipped to disciple your children through their education.
Can You Relate?
- You want your homeschool lessons to fit within a Biblical frame for each subject.
- You want to teach your children how to think and reason from Biblical principles.
- You want your family to see God’s Providence throughout history.
- You want your family to be adequate, equipped for every good work. -2 Timothy 3:16, 17
- You want to learn how to disciple the nations. -Matthew 28:18-20
- You need everything simplified.
There are many parents like you who are unsure, insecure,
and overwhelmed about how to disciple their children.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
There is a way for you to become capable, confident,
and equipped to disciple your children.
I’ve been in your shoes, trying to figure it out, so I get you.
That’s where this comes in!
The Biblical Principle Approach Homeschool Experience™ 8-Week Course
Hi, I’m Heather! I’ve been writing about the Biblical Principle Approach philosophy and method at my website for about fifteen years and homeschooling with it for longer than that.
Over the course of these years, I’ve helped several homeschooling parents via emails, social media, my website, our Principles in Practice Homeschool podcast, and most recently Biblical Classical Community. And, throughout it all, I’ve learned how to connect all of the pieces to make it easy to apply in the homeschool lifestyle. This community will give you the tools, strategies, accountability, and fellowship to help you grow!
In addition to the above, I’m certified in Ben Gilmore’s Principles of American Government course and I’m certified as a Master Teacher and Curriculum Creator in the Principle Approach® through FACE.
This is an 8-week online course and group that will give you exactly what you need to lay a firm foundation and grow in your understanding and application of the Biblical Principle Approach to life and learning.
If you follow the steps in my Biblical Principle Approach Homeschool Experience™ Course you will come away with:
- A knowledge of the philosophy and method of the Biblical Principle Approach to life and learning.
- A clear plan for your Christian homeschool so you don’t stress over what to do or how to do it.
- Discover what works for you now and options that may work for you in the future.
- Encouragement to boldly step into God’s calling for your family and in participating in the Great Commission.
- Lesson videos, an online community of like-minded parents, and live Zoom calls with Heather Hall.
Can You Imagine?
Can you imagine what it would be like to have everything you need to begin restoring the Bible to life and education within your family?
You already know that Christian education is important. If you grow in how to think and reason from and apply Biblical principles, you will bear good fruit.
What People Are Saying…
Ashley Cox, Homeschool Mom
“IT IS ABOUT LEARNING TO LIVE A BIBLICAL-PRINCIPLED LIFE”
- “I signed up for the Biblical Principle Approach Homeschool Experience because I needed help understanding how to homeschool with the Principle Approach®. What I quickly learned from this membership was that the Biblical Principle Approach is not a teaching style; it is about learning to live a Biblical-Principled life.”
Heather Gray, Mom
“GROWN IN MY UNDERSTANDING OF GOD AND HIS PRINCIPLES”
- It has been a pleasure to work with Heather Hall. Her gentle and thoughtful intelligence shines through her studies. Through questions, pondering, discussion, and answers, I have grown in my understanding of God and His principles, and I have benefited from the leadership and guidance she has provided in our study group.”
Allen and Lavina
Homeschool parents of 4 in
“IT’S FOUNDATIONAL…AND PRACTICAL”
“We have been blessed by how this course taught us foundational keys and practical steps to apply the
Principle Approach® in our home and teaching our children.”
“FEELING MORE CONFIDENT”
“I’m learning a lot with Heather. She is great at explaining the Principle Approach® Method, and I appreciate her taking the time to clarify anything I need help with. I’m feeling more confident in teaching the children the curriculum my husband and I choose with the Principle Approach® now.”
Who is this course for?
It’s primarily for Christian homeschool parents and supportive grandparents who desire to keep the Bible at the center of life and learning and want their children to learn how to think and reason from Biblical principles. Secondarily, it’s for Christians who are or aren’t currently homeschooling and would like to open up a Biblical-Principle Approach homeschool co-op.
Does this course include everything I need?
You will need:
- a heart to learn
- a teachable spirit
- your Bible
- a trusty Bible concordance
- Webster’s 1828 Dictionary online or app
- a computer, phone, or other electronic device with a internet connection and a functioning camera
- the Zoom app
- a printer, printer paper, ink/toner to print out your notebook pages
- a 3-ring paper hole punch
- a 3″ 3-ring binder in which to place your notebook pages
- pencils/pens of your choice for writing on your notebook pages
How long is this course?
This course is 8-weeks long with a mid 1-week break for an opportunity to process and catch up if you fall a bit behind.
What is required of individuals who take this course?
It doesn’t help individuals grow if they ‘ghost’ or ‘lurk’ in a community. In order for individuals to grow, they need to commit to and follow through with the lessons, assignments, participation in the online community, ask questions, and encourage each other. Individuals need to remain in good standing (no missed payments) in order to remain in this course and community.
When will I get access?
Each weekly module is released in whole on Fridays. This allows you to work at your own pace each week and have time to ponder and think over the lesson. Additionally, there is a 1-week break in the middle to help you have time to process what you’re learning and catch up should you fall a bit behind. This pace prevents feelings of overwhelm.
Does the course expire?
No, as a member in good standing you have unlimited access to the course that you buy/subscribe to as long as it’s online. That being said, online community and live Zoom mentoring with Heather Hall is only offered during the 8-weeks of the course that you buy. Remember, access is only for your household.
What happens if I decide to leave the course and want to rejoin later?
If you leave the course and decide to join again at a later time, you will have to join at the current price. The price is subject to change at a later time.
Is there a money back guarantee?
The ability to download the materials and have forever access during the life of this course makes this course non-refundable.
What if I don’t use a computer much? Are just digital printables available of the course?
At this time, the content for this course is only available online.
Will I be proficient in the Biblical Principle Approach through this course?
This course gives you the foundation you need to begin your Biblical Principle Approach life and homeschool journey. There is much more involved with this philosophy and method that cannot be covered in 8 weeks. Proficiency comes through discipleship, mentoring, and practice. For that, we offer the annual Biblical Principle Approach Homeschool Experience™ Membership (monthly).
May I go through the course and then decide afterward if I want to continue with the membership?
Yes, you may. However, the membership doors are opened once yearly. So, be sure to get on the waitlist for the membership!
What People are Saying About Principled Academy…
Melanie, Homeschool Mom
- “Thank you so much for this clear explanation of The Principle Approach®. I’ve heard of it over the past year but never knew exactly what it was.”
Lucy P., Homeschool Mom
“A COMMUNITY OF LEARNING TOGETHER”
- “Principled Academy has been a community of learning together. It has instilled the desire of the passing down of knowledge based on biblical principles.”