Walking With Jesus
A reading guide for the middle grades that uses the Bible as the reader. In fourth, fifth and sixth grade the focus of reading becomes reading to learn. As the student moves beyond the basics of reading and into deeper study you want to make sure your student is enriching his life with a love for biblical study. Combining both Reading and Bible together the student begins to see his Bible as a resource to study from; the language and writing style become accessible to the student as well as form his worldview. This student handbook has daily lessons plans for students and teachers to follow for Reading and Bible lessons including self-directed notebook work, study skills and enhanced vocabulary.
Walking With Jesus teaches cause-to-effect reasoning, individual character and self-government, leadership and God’s providence in the individual life, God’s plan and purpose for each person. (recommended for one year in either, fourth, fifth or sixth grade)
Walking With Jesus notebook pages are beneficial for those who:
- Want to save time by not having to create notebook pages themselves,
- Want to save time by not having their students attempt to create notebook pages by hand,
- Want a cohesive look throughout the notebook,
- Have an easy way to help students keep track of the days which they do their Bible verse memory work.
The Walking With Jesus notebook pages help your students to become more Biblically literate by learning:
- The name of the One True God of Isaac, Jacob, and Abraham in Hebrew. His name is Yahweh (Isaiah 42:8 HCSB),
- The name of Jesus in Hebrew. His name is Yeshua (which means salvation),
- The word “church” is G1577 and more correctly rendered as “assembly” or “congregation”.
- The Apostle Paul’s name is Shaul in Hebrew.
These words/names are used interchangeably in the notebook pages to help your students build their Scriptural vocabulary.
A big shout out to my family as they helped with scheduling so that I could accomplish this goal!
May you be richly blessed in your homeschool by using this product!
Learn more about Walking with Jesus—using the Bible as Reader—in this video by the authoress.
There are no reviews yet.