Let George Washington’s life teach leadership, love of family and heroism through first hand accounts from his contemporaries. Understand his influence, see how God shaped his life from childhood, and formed him into a man of influence. In this beautifully illustrated, hardbound volume, you and your family will discover:
- Why George Washington was the most voluminous American writer of his period
- How his principles of government have had more influence on the development of America than any other man
- How his modern ideas of engineering operations impacted the building of canals and draining of swamps
- How he became a bank director and investor
- Why he was one of the first to recognize and work to capture the power of water transportation
Order this American treasure today and begin teaching the life story and preparation of a real American hero.