These are based off of the 5th grade Noah Plan Overviews. But they’re designed specifically for 5th-12th. If you have younger students, you may help guide them in filling out the notebook pages. Or you may choose to use the simplified notebook pages designed for K-4th.
- Bible Principles Literature study on the book of Ruth
- Literature study on Robert Frost
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow—Author Study; The Children’s Hour; The Rainy Day; The Old Clock on the Stairs; Christmas Bells
- Edgar Allan Poe
*For K-1st students, you may want them to simply file the information and Poem about. And you may want to talk about his internal and external qualities which we see from his topics of choice (or not). You may want to help direct your 2nd-4th grade students with notes to copy from the board.Download
- Louisa May Alcott and Little Women—Author Study and notebook pages for weeks 1-8. There are also simpler notebook pages for grades K-4th if you prefer for your younger children who may listen to the story being read aloud.
- Matthew Maury: Trailblazer of the Seas—Book and notebook pages being developed