7 Reasons Why the Noah Plan® Curriculum Guides Save You Money and Peace of Mind in the Long Run
Homeschooling has the potential to be very expensive depending on one’s personal financial situation. It’s the desire for many Christian parents to have a curriculum that is top-notch, can be used from K-12, and that keeps Christ at the center of it. But that also doesn’t cost their life’s savings. Happily, there’s a solution. It’s the Noah Plan® Curriculum. In fact, here are 7 reasons why the Noah Plan® Curriculum Guides save you money and peace of mind in the long run.
Advantages to Using the Noah Plan®
There such an advantage when using this curriculum. But first, I’d like to highlight that it’s a solid plan to help our students reason and relate from Scripture in all subjects. In addition, it’s a solid plan to help restore our nation and bring up children with Christian Character to help be the leaders of tomorrow.
- Guidelines for all twelve years of school are in each of the curriculum guides for Literature, English, History and Geography, Mathematics, Reading, and Biblical Foundations of Natural History.
- The curriculum guides not only tell you the planned topics laid out for the school year, they also contain content to teach your students.
- You don’t have to buy a separate Bible or character training curriculum because The Noah Plan® keeps Scripture at the heart of every.subject.
- You are guaranteed teaching your children from the Word of God every day.
- Your children develop the habit of thinking cause-to-effect, to see God’s Providential Hand, to keep Christ as the focal point of History (His Story), and practicing self-government,
- It’s a solid education and is America’s proven historical Biblical education,
- And it’s learning with a Hebraic mindset with which Scripture was written.
See how this saves you money in the long run? And what peace of mind it brings that you have a comprehensive plan in place for your K-12 homeschool. There isn’t any guesswork. And there isn’t any concern about looking back and wondering how to fit pieces together. Indeed, you have full plan before you to see what they learn, why, and how it all connects. This is the case by grade and by subjects.
There are Just Six Curriculum Guides for your K-12 school year:
- Literature Curriculum Guide,
- English Language Curriculum Guide,
- History and Geography Curriculum Guide,
- Mathematics Curriculum Guide.
- Reading Curriculum Guide
- Biblical Foundations of Natural History
Other Materials You’ll Need
- Each curriculum guide has other book recommendations and these vary by grade (some of them may be found at your local library).
- A Bible,
- 3-Ring Binders,
- All things creative for adding special touches to notebook pages,
- An understanding of how to apply the 4R Method. This helps you with your research and with formulating questions for your students to reason from as they go through the steps of research that you took/guide them through.
- Webster’s 1828 Dictionary (add to cart)
Support For You:
The Foundation for American Christian Education (FACE) offers their Renewing the Mind Teacher Training courses. And they can be taken on-line or in person. Additionally, FACE has wonderful staff members available that you may call and speak with. Or you can email them.
And… there’s Principled Academy. You’re welcome to contact us via e-mail. We’re happy to help you to the best of our abilities.
How exciting to be lead by the the Holy Spirit for planning your Bible Principle lessons for your children. To be sure, by leaning on the Lord for help and utilizing various Principle Approach® support resources, you can do it!
You may also like…
See How Easily You Can Write Reason & Relate Questions
You may also like…
How to Write Lesson Plans for a Top-Notch Christian Education