Homeschooling has the potential to be very expensive depending on one’s personal financial situation. Many people desire a Christian curriculum that is top notch, can be used from K-12, and that keeps Christ (Messiah Yeshua) at the center of it, but that doesn’t cost their life’s savings.
Here are the 7 Reasons Why the Noah Plan® Curriculum Guides Save You Money and Peace of Mind in the Long Run
- The curriculum guides for Literature, English, History and Geography, and Mathematics contain guidelines for all twelve years of school,
- The curriculum guides not only tell you the planned topics laid out for the school year, they also contain content to teach your students,
- You don’t have to buy a separate Bible or character training curriculum because The Noah Plan® keeps Scripture at the heart of every.subject.,
- You are guaranteed teaching your children from the Word of God every day,
- Your children develop the habit of thinking cause to effect, to see God’s (Yahweh’s) Providential Hand, to keep Christ as the focal point of History (His Story), and practicing self-government,
- It’s a solid education and is America’s proven historical Biblical education,
- It’s learning with a Hebraic mindset with which Scripture was written.
There are Just Four Curriculum Guides for your K-12 school year:
- The Noah Plan® Literature Curriculum Guide,
- The Noah Plan® English Language Curriculum Guide,
- The Noah Plan® History and Geography Curriculum Guide,
- The Noah Plan® Mathematics Curriculum Guide.
Other Materials You’ll Need:
- Each curriculum guide has other book recommendations and these vary by grade (some of them may be found at your local library).
- A Bible,
- 3-Ring Binders,
- All things creative for adding special touches to notebook pages,
- and an understanding of how to apply the 4R Method. This helps you with your research and with formulating questions for your students to reason from as they go through the steps of research that you took/guide them through.
Support For You:
The Foundation for American Christian Education (FACE) is soon having their Renewing the Mind Teacher Training courses. Their summer courses for this year are July 31st – August 4th, 2017. This can be taken on-line or in person.
FACE also has wonderful staff members available that you may call and speak with.
And… there’s Principled Academy. You’re welcome to contact us via e-mail. We’re happy to help you to the best of our abilities.
How exciting to be lead by the the Holy Spirit (the Ruach HaKodesh in Hebrew) for planning your Bible Principle lessons for your children. By leaning on the Lord for help and utilizing various Principle Approach® support resources, you can do it!